Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Posted: June 23, 2022
About This Role:
Help us create best-in-class software for event managers. We partner with some of the largest events around the world to provide elegant online directories, floor plans, booth space management, mobile apps, and more.
Map Your Show is seeking to expand its infrastructure team with a full-time position. Local or remote. We are looking for someone who can have immediate impact managing the infrastructure for our robust line of applications supporting the event industry. Seeking someone who is excited to learn new technologies and open to taking on multiple challenges.
1-5 years AWS experience is required for this position. Position requires attention to detail, network uptime emphasis, and ability to field off hour incidents.
- GIT, GitHub, Web server technologies
- EC2, CodePipeline, Lambda, ALB, Redis
- MSSQL Server, JIRA, Windows Server, Linux
- Networking, VPC
- AWS CLI, IAM, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFormation
- Support the entire infrastructure application lifecycle
- Contribute to designing, testing, releasing infrastructure
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize cloud performance
- MYS is located in the heart of Newtown Ohio, which is a little-known gem — right across the street from a beautiful park with miles of walking and biking trails, and just around the corner from a craft brewery, sand volleyball and kayaking on the little Miami.
- We encourage work-life balance and value a self-starter and do not micro-manage.
- The most important quality we look for in employees is work ethic. If we hire smart people that work hard other qualifications can be trained. As a result, you will be working in an environment with dedicated people who are good at what they do.
- We don't take ourselves too seriously. We work hard, but there's always laughter in the hallways and a celebration on the calendar.
- We aren't widely known on career sites because we have fantastic retention. We foster an environment where people hang on to their jobs because they love them. This is a place you can build a career.
We invite you to be a part of company that is always innovating while enjoying:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance Offerings
- Paid Time Off
- Sustainable work-life balance
- Friendly and casual work environment
- Job type: Full Time
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Industry: Event & Conference Management Software
- Experience Level: Entry-Mid Level
- Company Size: 50-200 employees
- Role: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Company Type: Private