Mapping Interactive Developer
Posted: May 26, 2021
About This Role:
Map Your Show is hiring a Mapping Interactive Application Developer for a full-time position. Local or remote. We are looking for someone who can have immediate impact developing new software products, maintain our existing applications, and is excited to learn new languages and technologies as necessary.
- Experience with Node.js and AWS Lambda is strongly preferred.
- Experience with geospatial libraries preferred (MapBox, OpenLayers, Leaflet, etc.).
- Experience with SQL, AutoCAD, and Git are a plus.
- MYS is located in the heart of Newtown Ohio, which is a little-known gem-- right across the street from a beautiful park with miles of walking and biking trails, and just around the corner from a craft brewery, sand volleyball and kayaking on the little Miami.
- We are family-friendly and have progressive management that values self-driven work and dedication over micro-managing.
- The most important quality we look for in employees is intelligence. If we hire good, smart people, other qualifications can be trained. As a result, you will be working in an environment with smart people who are good at what they do and want to be both taught and learned from. It's both an inspiration and a positive challenge.
- We don't take ourselves too seriously. We work hard, but there's always laughter in the hallways and a celebration on the calendar.
- We aren't widely known on career sites because we have fantastic retention. We foster an environment where people hang on to their jobs because they love them. In addition to young talent, currently employed at Cincinnati HQ are more than three-dozen employees who have 20+ years on staff. This is a place you can build a career.
We invite you to be a part of company that is always innovating while enjoying:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance Offerings
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
- Sustainable work-life balance
- Friendly and casual work environment
- Job type: Full Time
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Industry: Event & Conference Management Software
- Experience Level: Entry-Mid Level
- Company Size: 50-200 employees
- Role: Mapping Interactive Developer
- Company Type: Private
Submit Resumes to Send your resume