Posted: December 2, 2022
About This Role:
Map Your Show is looking for a full-time UI Designer to join the creative/front-end team. This team is responsible for the design and front end build of our software, websites, and other projects.
As a UI Designer, you will work from design docs on improvements and new products. User Experience is part of our process, but more focus will be on interface design. Map Your Show aims to create products that are easy to use and inclusive for our audience. Daily work varies from small, quick tasks to larger projects with longer timelines. In addition to working with the team, you will collaborate with Full Stack Developers, Account Managers, and Marketing. This position will primarily be focused on UI design, but there will opportunities to work on websites and small projects.
Someone who can work a hybrid schedule is ideal, but qualified remote candidates will be considered.
To Be Successful You Will Bring:
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid knowledge of design principles
- Solid knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Figma, inVision, or Sketch
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow your skills
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with accessibility challenges
- MYS is located in the heart of Newtown Ohio, which is a little-known gem — right across the street from a beautiful park with miles of walking and biking trails, and just around the corner from a craft brewery, sand volleyball and kayaking on the little Miami.
- We encourage work-life balance and value a self-starter and do not micro-manage.
- The most important quality we look for in employees is work ethic. If we hire smart people that work hard other qualifications can be trained. As a result, you will be working in an environment with dedicated people who are good at what they do.
- We don't take ourselves too seriously. We work hard, but there's always laughter in the hallways and a celebration on the calendar.
- We aren't widely known on career sites because we have fantastic retention. We foster an environment where people hang on to their jobs because they love them. This is a place you can build a career.
We invite you to be a part of company that is always innovating while enjoying:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance Offerings
- Paid Time Off
- Sustainable work-life balance
- Friendly and casual work environment
- Job type: Full Time
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Industry: Event & Conference Management Software
- Experience Level: Entry-Mid Level
- Company Size: 50-200 employees
- Role: UI Designer
- Company Type: Private
Submit Resumes to Send your resume