Build with MYS
As an event organizer, MYS knows the importance of saving time and resources. The new MYS floor plan builder is the tool to do just that for your trade show. This software is used to easily update and maintain your interactive floor plan and is designed to help you deliver a delightful experience to your end users.
- Simultaneous User Functionality and Roles - Allow multiple users to work within the builder at the same time with real-time onscreen updates and lock features. Assign user roles within the Show Dashboard to limit builder feature access, if applicable.
- Customize Halls - Add labels, furniture, icons, uploaded images, and outlines to the floor plan to customize the look. Features can be toggled on and off for attendee and exhibitor views to display only features relevant to each group.
- Guard Against Mistakes with Layer Visibility and Audit Mode - Turn layers on and off, including the MaxFit layer, to provide a guide for the most accurate floor plan possible. Never worry about whether your booth measurements are correct by using the Audit Mode feature to highlight concerns prior to publishing.
- Sell Booth Space in Builder - Fully integrated with MYS Booth Sales giving the capability to update pricing, place booths on hold, assign space to exhibitors, and email applications directly out of builder for a seamless experience.
- Create Booth Types and Properties - No more editing each booth one by one. Create and adjust booth types and properties on a mass level and use the Booth Highlight feature to easily identify booth types by color.
- Easy Export - (DXF or PDF) for general service contractor or printable version.
MYS technology is designed with the user in mind: simple and intuitive. Whether you start building your floor plan from scratch or import existing booths, both can easily be done with MYS. Our cloud-based software application makes it easy for you to sell booth space and manage the floor plan all in one.
Auto Publishing allows changes made in the builder to be published to the attendee and exhibitor views of the floor plan immediately. This feature is ideal for the booth sales process to ensure all changes are being updated in real time.
Easily add new booths to your floor plan using common preset sizes or by creating a custom size.
Split one booth into many by defining how many rows and columns to break it into.
Use the View menu to quickly turn on or off booths, rooms, icons, labels, and more for your internal reference while working in the builder.
Custom Booth Shapes
Have a difficult shaped booth to add to your floor plan? Use one of the preset polygon shapes or edit the vertices of a shape to create your custom booth.