Posted: September 28, 2021
About This Role:
The Account Manager role begins with a hands-on training period that will expose you to the various modules available in the MYS software suite, the internal tools available to you, as well as some background of the tradeshow industry.
In this role, you will be working with new and existing clients, in gathering the materials and data necessary to implement MYS software into our clients' businesses, training their teams and providing ongoing support.
- Providing a high level of customer service to our clients
- Managing projects from the implementation/onboarding stages to launch
- Training clients how to use our software (via phone/web conferences)
- Fielding incoming client calls and emails
- Some work will be done in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop — training provided
- Familiarity with standard software packages (i.e. Microsoft office) necessary
- Minimal travel required for onsite client support and/or training (2-5 trips per year)
- Bachelor's degree desired; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- MYS is located in the heart of Newtown Ohio, which is a little-known gem-- right across the street from a beautiful park with miles of walking and biking trails, and just around the corner from a craft brewery, sand volleyball and kayaking on the little Miami.
- We are family-friendly and have progressive management that values self-driven work and dedication over micro-managing.
- The most important quality we look for in employees is intelligence. If we hire good, smart people, other qualifications can be trained. As a result, you will be working in an environment with smart people who are good at what they do and want to be both taught and learned from. It's both an inspiration and a positive challenge.
- We don't take ourselves too seriously. We work hard, but there's always laughter in the hallways and a celebration on the calendar.
- We aren't widely known on career sites because we have fantastic retention. We foster an environment where people hang on to their jobs because they love them. In addition to young talent, currently employed at Cincinnati HQ are more than three-dozen employees who have 20+ years on staff. This is a place you can build a career.
We invite you to be a part of company that is always innovating while enjoying:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance Offerings
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
- Sustainable work-life balance
- Friendly and casual work environment
- Job type: Full Time
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Industry: Event & Conference Management Software
- Experience Level: Entry-Mid Level
- Company Size: 50-200 employees
- Role: Account Manager
- Company Type: Private
Submit Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org